Friday, February 3, 2012

Modern Holocaust.

Okay. To start out, I'm not going to apologize for what I'm about to write. It's a touchy subject, and unpopular worldview, and I'm probably going to get a lot of opposition. Good. Bring It. It may offend, but God didn't put me on this earth to please everybody and to keep calm waters. I'm trying to keep this blog from being overly political, but I'm a Catholic by blood and I will proclaim the truths of the church until I die. If you don't want to spend the next five minutes reading about a "controversial and complicated" issue, stop reading now. If, however, you wish to educate yourself, and hear what us crazy extremists actually stand for, keep reading and
  thank you God.


Abortion. It kills. It takes human life. It stops a pregnancy by unnatural means. It stops a beating heart. It affects us all. I'm not up for the argument of this, that is for another time and place. It is what it is.


Hello? Anybody there?


So you're not so sure about where you stand?
       "It isn't a life until 6 months gestation." So....get your abortions done up until 5 months 29 days, then after that, hands off! It's my precious baby! Do you not see the ridiculousness?!
(Fact: Abortion is legal all 9 months of pregnancy)

How about this. I'm a construction worker. I'm going to blow up that building. I'm not sure if there are people in it. Might as well blow it up anyway, right? As long as we don't know, we'll never know.


"The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but not human."
thank you for that, Mr. Hitler. 

So, what is a human being? What was a human for Adolf Hitler? A person who looked like him, a person who contributed to society, and a person who didn't cause problems with his agenda. Can you see how the Jews, mentally ill, and christian leaders would have fallen under his "hit list"? The Jews weren't human, they were merely a race to him, they were not human, therefore it was totally okay to dispose of them as he pleased. The mentally ill didn't contribute to society, messed up the gene pool, and caused unnecessary problems. They had a low quality of life anyway. The christian pastors and priests who Hitler targeted created issues for him because they spoke against him, they knew that what he was doing was wrong. They threatened his perfect plan. Am I ringing any bells? Because I should be. These, (underlined), are the most reported reasons that women get abortions/think abortions should be available as a choice. Mmmm, because the Holocaust wasn't bloody enough the first time around. Seriously, if you haven't google imaged abortion. Do it. Man up. Because it's real and it's happening. They showed you pictures of the holocaust in elementary school didn't they? Yea, well this is happening now. 

Fact: Less than 1% of abortions occur because of rape. Rape is awful. Murder is worse. We aren't arguing this now - another time, another post. 

Moving away from the absolute horror that is the abortion industry, I will now address a much beloved "nonprofit" (HA!) institution. 

Ahh. They are just so good, aren't they? I mean really, providing options for women who have no other means, services to those who can't afford them, and honest answers. 

You know what I say to that?
 !!!

So. Awkard for you, Planned Parenthood, you aren't a non-profit at all, you jokester, you! No no no. You reported $63 million in profits for your last annual report. That's a pretty profitable non-profit! As for providing what women would have no other way of having access to, there are more options than ya think. There are roughly 800 Planned Parenthood Clinics in the United States. There are over 7,000 Federally Qualified Health Centers in the states that provide competent healthcare for women, men, and children, from a wider spectrum than the narrow field Planned Parenthood offers. I think we'll manage. 

As for honest answers? Planned Parenthood has a problem with truth, as they have repeatedly proved. The most requested and stressed options for women in "crisis pregnancies" is abortion. Why? Because it is the most profitable service PP offers. At 12 PP clinics in 6 different states, men entered with a hidden camera posing as sex traffickers with their prostitutes (posing as well). Every time, the counselors and management at Planned Parenthood disregarded the age of the young girls as well as the fact that they were being pimped so that they could acquire contraception and abortion. THIS IS ILLEGAL. It's also horrid. Let's cover up abuse and make abuse safe rather than report it, yea for helping women! Come on, ladies, we deserve better. 

Aaand you didn't think that I would forget the Susan G. Komen defunding Planned Parenthood then refunding them today, did ya? Nope. The popular Breast Cancer non-profit for the cure has been providing Planned Parenthood with millions of dollars for mammograms and breast cancer screening. The funny thing? Planned Parenthood DOESN'T OFFER THESE SERVICES. Don't believe me? 

Here's a quote from Mike Della Vecchia:

For years I used to buy and sell X-ray equipment. I was the Director of Acquisitions for a 
successful NYC company. Trust me: Planned Parenthood does not own a single 
mammography machine. I personally phoned every single clinic, health care center and 
hospital in the United States. It was my job to locate mammography machines between the
 years of 1992 to 1993 and 1995 to 2000, and buy them, and resell them to buyers. I had 
the entire USA directory of hospitals. I had the entire USA directory of clinics. I once even 
had a list of every single diagnostic imaging machine in the state of Colorado and its owner's
name and address  My database had 15,000 locations in it (the largest and most complete 
database in the industry). Every single day of the year, my staff and I phoned every one of
 these locations asking if they had any mammography machines for sale, and to list and spec 
out all of their other equipment. I never, in all of my years in the X-ray business EVER saw a 
Planned Parenthood center listed in one of those lists. Planned Parenthood has been lying 
for many years that it offers mammography screening. Its funding is for one thing and one 
thing only: to provide abortions.


Fail, Planned Parenthood, Fail. 

Oh, and guess what? Contraception and abortion increases a woman's risk
of breast cancer, but again, another time, another post for contracpetion. So, Susan G. Komen,
you made a good choice for woman and their breasts by defunding Planned Parenthood. Too bad
you messed that up. 


Sigh. That is my input for the day. Pray for an end to abortion, and let us hope that we can 
invest our money where it will be put to better use. 


On a happier not, It's FRIDAAYYYY. 

God bless, 

Bridget Ann








16 comments:

  1. From another Catholic, I would just like to say that it is not Catholic doctrine to hate gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexuals, etc. Some people who call themselves Catholic hold this opinion, but it is unfair to generalize it to all Catholics. All of these people are still human- just like the fetus in a womb is still a human as well. I can see what your point is, but if we are killing off our own children, that's pretty messed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is that religion is a character flaw of humanity. Believe what you will, but hasn't there been plenty of evidence that there is not higher being? Sure, scientist haven't disproven the existence of such, but really with that we have discovered thus far I don't see the point in believing in anything that is invisible (other than oxygen I guess).

      This is my opinion. Religion is the crutch upon which people use to justify their "sins" by praying to nothing. Sure, I get the how wanting to believe that someone is up there helping you out in the hard times and a lot of people need that sort of assistance, but humanity needs to find inner strength. I refuse to grovel on my knees to any man, woman, or supernatural force.

      As I once heard in a song,
      "I don't need your eternity
      Or your meaning to feel free
      I just live because I love to
      And that's enough you see
      So don't come preach about morality
      That's just human sense to me."

      Delete
    2. It's your choice to believe in God or not, or how YOU live your life, but to judge somebody else's quality of life, or whether or not they even get a CHANCE at life...the arrogance. That is not a choice.

      Delete
    3. Are you not judging the women who chose abortions? Condoms? Birth control? Sex before marriage? You arrogance absolutely glows throughout your entire speech. It's not really arrogance anyway. It's the facts of life. It's Darwinism. It's here to stay, same as war, same as murder, whether you like it or not. If women didn't have to right to abortions there would be a lot of stair accidents, suicides, abandoned children, etc. etc.

      Not everyone has the same ideals as you so stop trying to forced them into your cookie cutter perspective on life. It's not like women don't feel heartache and pain when getting an abortion. In a lot of ways, you too are as dictatorial as Hitler. Women are not a race, but as a woman yourself I don't see how you can bury us in such black light. Don't judge a woman for doing what is probably best for the fetus in her stomach. It's not up to you or her parents or her community. It's up to her.

      Arrogance is believing that you are completely right in such a delicate issue as this. Arrogance is not being able to see both sides of the fence. Arrogance is Religion.

      Delete
    4. Dear Anonymous
      1. "It's the facts of life. It's Darwinism. It's here to stay, same as war, same as murder." Why then are you not proposing to legalize murder or promote war? While we're we're at it, we should eliminate hospitals. Fact: Hospitals are anti-Darwin; they help the weak survive.
      2. "Don't judge a woman for doing what is probably best for the fetus in her stomach." a. its a baby not a fetus. b. its a womb, not a stomach; babies are not food. c. Who gives the mother the right to end her child's life, and based on what? because life will be difficult? Why don't we eliminate the marginalized, the less fortunate, the misunderstood. After all life is difficult for them, why not do them a service and murder them out of their misery?
      3. "Arrogance is believing that you are completely right in such a delicate issue as this." No, that's confidence. now...
      4. "Arrogance is not being able to see both sides of the fence." Now THAT is a good definition of arrogance.

      5. Pro-life stances are not just a consequence of a religious view of the world. Christopher Hitchens advocated for the abortion of two of his children and in remorse of his lost parenthood re-considered and wrote "That the most partially formed human embryo is both human and alive has now been confirmed, in an especially vivid sense, by the new debate over stem-cell research and the bioethics of cloning"

      Delete
  2. You may be forgetting the arrogance that you preach when telling other women what they should do with their own bodies. Also, fact-checking can never hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,
    No, I am not judging these women, I simply do not agree with their choices. Careful, you say that not everyone has the same ideals as myself...Well yes, I realize. But isn't that exactly what you are doing to me? I'm expressing my views on this, (which obviously I believe are correct, if I didn't why would I hold such a view), and you are telling me that I'm wrong. Good! Fine! You are allowed to do that! Just as I am allowed to write about this on MY PAGE. If you feel that I am trying to force people into a cookie cutter, then simply don't read my articles, because I am in no way forcing anybody to read them. It's as simple as that. Also, there will always be accidents/suicides. That isn't the point and that has nothing to do with abortion. Isn't it obvious that if a life is ended before something awful such as an accident or suicide or abandonment can occur, these things won't occur? Yes. So we prevent something awful from happening by choosing death? I'm sorry but that is silly to me. And no, I'm not being arrogant. Arrogance is an offensive display of self importance or superiority or overbearing pride. I don't think that I am any better than you or the next guy or the baby in the womb for that matter. All human life has dignity and worth. If one is worth less than another, we are all worth less. That's why I wrote this. Because they (the unborn) can't.
    God bless you, and I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typical Christian assuming that we need your help. Nobody needs your prayers. Talk about pushing your ideals on others. Anonymous is right. Just because you think we are sinners and evil and need your prayers doesn't mean we are any of these things.

      Christians do good things for a chance at getting into heaven.
      I do good things because I'm a nice person.
      I don't need a hidden agenda. I don't need someone telling me that my life is worth living because I know that it already is.

      Plus, you really are forcing people into fitting your ideals if your are against abortion and trying to make it illegal. Same way that people are trying to stop the legalization of gay marriage.

      Delete
    2. You're obviously being arrogant in your views toward the women who choose to abort. You can call it whatever you want. I'm not telling you that you are wrong, I'm simply saying that you aren't even bothering to consider the other side of the story. Opinion is the most dangerous thing in the world, but I have to right to one, as do you. In the same way that there will always be accidents and suicides, there will always be murder and there will always be people trying to avoid responsibility whether then are being negligent or are incapable of handling such responsibilities that children bring. I'm trying to be realistic rather than trying to suppress humanity's progress to the ideals of ancient men who wrote a book. Can I reiterate? PROGRESS.

      Pray all you want, but no one is listening in my opinion.

      Delete
  4. Not really an answer. I'm not going to bother looking up the movie other than wikipedia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog here (a little hard to read with the background you chose). When this issue is debated using only secular logic one wonders how supposedly educated people can be BOTH pro-choice AND recognize science, reason and human rights. It's a moral blind-spot.

    http://2catholicmen.blogspot.com/2012/01/pro-choicethe-moral-blind-spot.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Planned Parenthood is a wonderful organization with so many wonderful people trying to make a difference. Abortion services actually only account for 3% of the total work Planned Parenthood does. 35% of what they do is contraception, 34% is STI testing and treatment, 17% is cancer screening and prevention, 10% is other women's health services (pregnancy tests, prenatal clients, midlife clients, and infertility clients), and 1% accounts for the other services they provide (which includes adoption referral). They don't encourage or want people to get abortions. They simply present it as an option, and also present the options of adoption as well as keeping the baby.
    Planned Parenthood is indeed a nonprofit. In fact, according to my social work text book (Social Work An Empowering Profession by Brenda Dubois and Karla Krogsrud), "Nonprofit means that the agency has a service motive rather than a profit motive. However, the term nonprofit is misleading. Nonprofit refers to a tax status and does not preclude generating income and accumulating investments. What agencies do with their income determines whether they have a nonprofit or for-profit status. Generally, nonprofit agencies use their earnings for their programs and service." And that is exactly what Planned Parenthood does. All the money that they may earn gets pumped right back into the organization for the benefit of the clients. Furthermore, Planned Parenthood works on a sliding fee scale, so people that otherwise wouldn't be able to afford reproductive health care can get the help they need. This is not used just for abortions either. In fact, anyone that needs to can use this sliding fee scale for all of Planned Parenthood's services; like cancer screenings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) When you attract this much enemy fire from the trolls, Bridget, it's a good sign that you're doing something right! This is especially true when their normal canards unravel [and rather quickly, in this case--well done!] into the sneers, howls, logical incoherence and snarls which lurk under the surface of even their smoothest initial rejoinders!

    Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete